If you're looking for something different to start the day, try these protein packed vanilla pancakes!
2/3 cup rolled wholemeal oats
6 eggs whites
2 eggs, whole
2 Scoop of True Protein Vanilla Protein Powder
½ cup of Milk
1 Tsp of Cinnamon
2 Tsp Coconut oil
1. Pour the coconut oil on your non-stick frying pan. Turn heat to medium.
2. In a separate bowl, add the oats, eggs, egg whites, protein powder, milk and cinnamon ingredients.
3. Mix well.
4. When ready, pour mixture onto pan.
5. Cook each side approx. 4 minutes.
6. Ready to serve immediately.
Extras for the Side
1 cup plain, Greek Yoghurt
1 cup of mixed berries, fresh
1 tsp of maple syrup