Prep time: 45 minutes
Macros per bite:
3.5 cups rice puff cereal
2 scoops (60g) True Protein WPI90 in French Vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar-free maple syrup
60g white chocolate, melted
1. Place the rice cereal and protein powder into a bowl and combine.
2. Add the peanut butter and maple syrup into a saucepan and stir over low heat until melted and smooth.
3. Add the peanut butter mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until everything is combined.
4. Roll the mixture into 14 equal sized balls and place into the freezer for 30 minutes.
5. Remove from the freezer and drizzle with white chocolate, place into the fridge for 30 minutes before consuming. Enjoy!