1 tbsp True Protein Organic Greens Powder (for that health boost!)
1 cup oats
1/2 cup desiccated coconut + extra for rolling
1.5 cups Medjooll dates
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
2. Combine all ingredients into a food processor and combine for a few minutes. If the mixture seems a bit dry, continue to process the mixture. It should all come together into one big ball. If the mixture remains dry, add almond milk (1 tbsp at a time) to help moisten.
3. Take a heaped tbsp portion out and roll into balls using your hands.
4. Spread the extra desiccated coconut out onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake in the oven for 1-3 minutes, or until lightly golden. Remove from oven.
5. Roll the balls into the toasted coconut to finish them off.
6. Store in the fridge if not consumed right away.