1/2 cup almond meal
1/2 cup natural peanut butter
1/2 cup cacao
1.5 scoops True Protein WPI90 French Vanilla
Pinch of pink salt
2 tbsp chia seeds, ground and mixed with 1/4 cup water
1/3 cup Natvia
2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup of almond milk, or of your choice
45g sugar-free dark chocolate, chopped
1. Pre-heat oven to 175°C, and prepare your 20cm square tin or Pyrex dish with greaseproof paper.
2. Make your chia gel.
3. Combine your dry ingredients in a medium bowl, and your mixed PB, chia gel and coconut oil in a small bowl.
4. Add to the dry ingredients along with the milk and mix well with a metal spoon, (adding more milk if it looks dry) stir through your chopped chocolate.
5. Pop in your prepared dish and add swirls of peanut butter, if you like.
6. Bake for about 25 mins.
7. Cool for 5 minutes in your tray before cooling on a rack.