Prep time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 20-25 minutes
Macros per serve:
1 cup plain flour
2 scoops (60g) True Protein Collagen in Natural
2/3 cup granulated sweetener
120g lite butter, melted
1/4 cup skim milk
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
125g chocolate chips or chunks
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a medium sized baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place the flour, collagen and sweetener into a bowl and stir until combined.
3. Next, into another bowl whisk together the butter, milk, eggs and vanilla essence.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until combined then fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Pour batter into the baking tray and place into the oven for 20-25 minutes.
6. Allow the blondies to cool for 30 minutes before cutting. Enjoy!