Time: 35 mins
Nutritional Information Per Serve:
1 C Greek yoghurt
¼ C olive oil
1 C gluten free flour
1 serving (30g) True Protein WPI90 in Natural
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
½ C grated pumpkin
½ C grated zucchini
¼ C tomato pesto
50g Greek feta
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs. Add the yoghurt, olive oil and whisk again until there are no lumps in the batter.
3. Add the flour, Natural flavoured WPI90, baking powder, salt and pepper and use a spoon to stir until combined. Fold in the grated pumpkin and zucchini.
4. Generously spray a muffin tin with olive oil and divide the mixture evenly between the muffin tray.
5. Spoon 1 tsp of the tomato pesto on top of each muffin and crumble the feta over the top.
6. Place in the oven for 20-22 mins until lightly golden and fully cooked through.
7. Remove each quiche from the muffin tray and allow to cool on a cooling rack.