Makes 12 bars
Prep time: 40 minutes
2 cups rolled oats
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup peanuts
1/4 cup goji berries
3 tbsp True Plant Protein in French Vanilla
1 cup smooth peanut butter
1/4 cup rice malt syrup
3 tbsp water
Chocolate peanut butter topping:
2 tbsp peanut butter powder
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
2 tsp cacao
1. Mix the oats, peanut butter powder, peanuts, goji berries and hemp protein powder in a large bowl.
2. Stir in the peanut butter, rice malt syrup and water. Mix well.
3. Transfer the mixture to a rectangular dish lined with baking paper and press down firmly. Refrigerate for 1/2 hour to set.
4. Whilst the mixture is setting, make the chocolate peanut butter topping by combining the peanut butter powder, melted coconut oil and cacao powder in a small bowl.
5. Drizzle the chocolate peanut butter topping over the refrigerated oat mixture and leave to set.
6. Slice into bars and enjoy one a day for a yummy protein-rich snack.