Mousse is one of those delicious foods that can't always be healthy but this recipe is a great alternative to those super sugary versions. This one is full of great fats and protein, and is absolutely delicious!
- 2 ripe frozen bananas
- 5 medjool dates
- 1 very ripe avocado
- 2 small cans of coconut milk (full fat)
- 1/3 cup True Protein Raw Cacao Powder
- 2 scoops True Protein Whey Protein Concentrate in Banana & Honey flavour
- 1 tsp True Protein Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tsp organic honey
- 1 tbsp vanilla bean extract
- Place avocado, bananas and dates into powerful food mixer and beat until a smooth paste in formed.
- Add rest of ingredients and pulse until blended. Make sure you use full fat coconut milk as this is what keeps the mousse thick! Non fat coconut milk will fall, it will not work.
- Place mixture into ramikins or cups and place into the freezer in order for mixture to set. This will take roughly a few hours.
- Garnish with your choice of toppings for an extra flavour hit! Frozen berries, raw cacao nibs, shredded coconut etc.
Thank you to Eva for this beautiful recipe. You can follow her on Instagram @EatLiftGlow