Time: 25 mins
½ C plain flour
1 C almond/coconut milk
2 tbsp’s butter, melted
¾ C vanilla yoghurt
1 fresh mango
Icing sugar (optional)
1. Cut the cheeks from the mango and use a spoon to scoop out the flesh from one. Mash with a fork until smooth. With the other cheek, remove the skin and thinly slice.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, WPI90, almond milk, melted butter, egg and the mashed mango.
3. Heat a frypan or crepe pan on low-medium heat and brush with a little bit of butter. Pour about half a cup onto the pan and carefully rotate it until the batter covers the surface of the pan. The crepe is ready to flip when you can shake the pan and it releases (within about 1-2 mins). Cook on the other side for about 20 seconds and set each aside. Allow the crepes to cool.
4. Take one crepe and place a couple of the slices of mango at the bottom horizontally and drizzle generously with yoghurt over the top. Fold up the bottom, then each side and carefully roll it up until it forms a log.
5. Finish rolling each of your crepes and serve with some extra mango slices and a dusting of icing sugar (optional)