Preparation time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 12-15 minutes
1 large banana, mashed
50g lite butter spread, melted
1 tsp vanilla essence
½ cup granulated stevia or erythritol
1 cup rolled oats
60g (2 scoops) True Protein WPI90 in French Vanilla
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp ground cinnamon
80g dark chocolate chips or chunks
1. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper and preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Place the mashed banana, butter, egg, vanilla essence and granulated sweetener into a bowl and whisk until combined.
3. Into another bowl, add the oats, flour, protein powder, baking powder, cinnamon and chocolate chips and mix.
4. Next, add the wet ingredients into the dry and fold until everything is combined and chocolate chips are evenly distributed.
5. Scoop batter onto lined baking trays in tablespoon sized portions and slightly flatten, place into the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes. Allow to cool for 45 minutes before eating. Enjoy!