Raw Cacao Fudge Recipe
Just because you have decided to lead a healthier lifestyle does not mean that you can’t indulge in delicious treats anymore. This recipe’s key ingredient is Cacao powder which is great for your skin and can help reduce stress. Cacao is full of antioxidants that will improve your health and fitness. So take a moment to relax and unwind with one of these healthy slices of raw cacao fudge!
• 250g organic desiccated coconut
• 3/4 cup True Raw Cacao Powder
• 1/2 cup rice malt
• 1 tbsp True Pea Protein Isolate (Pisane) Vanilla
• Pinch Himalayan Pink Rock Salt Powder
• 1 tsp Organic Vanilla Powder
• Place the coconut into a food processor or a high-powered blender.
• Blend until it starts to break down but still chunky. This usually takes a couple of minutes.
• Add the other ingredients and blend to combine.
• Press into a rectangle tin and refrigerate for 30 minutes, any longer and gets a bit hard to cut.
• Store in fridge for up to a week…it won’t last long!
Thank you Amy for sharing this great recipe with us!