Makes 4-5 pancakes
1 scoop of True Whey Protein Powder
2 Tbs Buckwheat flour
1/3 cup of oats (can omit and add more buckwheat flour instead to make it gluten-free)
1 Tbs Cacao powder
1 tsp True Maca Powder
1 tsp True Cinnamon Powder
1/2 cup or 3/4 cup Almond milk (depending on your desired consistency)
1. Put all the ingredients into a blender/Nutribullet and blitz until smooth.
2. Heat a frying a pan on medium heat and spray/grease with coconut oil.
3. After a minute, start to pour in a small amount of your mixture.
4. It shouldn't be long before bubbles appear, so flip, plate and repeat!
5. Once you've used up all your mixture you can add your favourite toppings. Mine are always some Greek yoghurt, berries/kiwi, nuts/seeds and some honey drizzled on top!