Prep time: 1 hour 15 mins
16 corn thins
2 scoops (60g) True Protein WPI in Toffee Caramel
½ tsp salt
1/3 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup rice malt syrup
80g dark chocolate, melted
1. Line a small baking tray with baking paper.
2. Crush the corn thins into a bowl the stir through the protein powder and salt.
3. Place the peanut butter and rice malt syrup into a small bowl and melt together in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.
4. Pour this mixture over the dry ingredients and mix until combined and everything is evenly distributed.
5. Press mixture into the baking tray and allow it to set in the fridge for 1 hour.
6. Drizzle with melted chocolate then place back into the fridge for 2 hours before cutting. Enjoy!