2 cups of almonds
2 cups cashews
4 scoops of True WPI90 Salted Caramel
2 tsp natural salt
40 pitted Medjool dates (soak 1 cup of the dates in water for 10 minutes and then squeeze out excess water)
1. Add the almonds, cashews, protein powder, salt and maca powder to a high-speed blender and blend until ground to a powder.
2. Add the soaked pitted dated and blend until the mixture starts to come together like a dough. Then one by one add the remaining pitted dates, you might not need them all.
3. Remove from the blender. Use a small scoop or tablespoon to measure roughly 40g servings and then roll into balls using your hands, repeat until all the mixture has been used.
4. Pop in the fridge for an hour and your protein balls are ready to eat!
5. Will last for up to 4 weeks in the fridge.