Makes approx. 12 pieces
Prep time: 15 minutes
Chilling time: 30 minutes
250g organic desiccated coconut
3/4 cup raw cacao
1/2 cup rice malt
1 tbsp True Vegan85 Rich Chocolate
Pinch of Himalayan pink rock salt
1 tsp organic vanilla powder
1. Place the coconut into a food processor or a high-powered blender.
2. Blend until it starts to break down but still chunky. This usually takes a couple of minutes.
3. Add the other ingredients and blend to combine.
4. Press into a rectangle tin and refrigerate for 30 minutes, any longer and gets a bit hard to cut.
5. Store in fridge for up to a week…it won’t last long!