Prep time: 20 minutes (+25 mins baking)
1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
2 scoops True Protein WPI90 in French Vanilla
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup granulated sweetener, we used stevia
1 cup almond milk
2/3 cup low fat Greek yogurt
1/4 cup grapeseed oil
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
180g dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a muffin tray with 12 muffin liners.
2. Place the flour, protein powder and baking powder into a bowl and stir until combined.
3. In another bowl whisk together the eggs, granulated sweetener, almond milk, Greek yogurt, grapeseed oil and vanilla essence until thoroughly mixed together.
4. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour in the wet mixture, stir until just combined, do not over mix.
5. Next, gently fold in the raspberries and dark chocolate.
6. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick when inserted comes out clean, allow to cool for 30 minutes and enjoy!