Prep time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 12-15 minutes
1/2 cup vegan butter
1/4 cup stevia
4 tbsp soy milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 vegan egg replacer
1 cup white flour
1/4 cup arrowroot (or tapioca) flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
Dairy-free choc chips (or a roughly chopped chocolate bar)
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
2. Cream together the wet ingredients.
3. Combine the dry ingredients to form a dough.
4. Fold in the chocolate and any other add-ins.
5. Roll the mixture into 8 balls and flatten on to a tray.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are golden.
7. Transfer cookies on to a rack to cool completely.