1/2 cup almonds
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
1/3 cup hazelnuts
6 Medjool dates
1 tsp organic vanilla bean extract
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 frozen bananas
1/2 tub cottage cheese (Weight Watcher's is my pick)
1.5 scoops True Protein WPC80 Strawberries & Cream
1. In a food processor, crush all ingredients for the base until a fine crumb forms.
2. Press the crumb firmly into the base of a greased cake tin or muffin tin (for individual servings as shown in the picture).
2. Place tins into the fridge whilst you prep the filling.
3. Mix ingredients for the filling in the food processor until a smooth texture forms.
4. Take cake/muffin tins out of the fridge and pour the filling mixture onto the base.
5. Add some berries (I used raspberries), muesli and nuts over the top to decorate, to taste.
6. Place into the freezer until the mixture is set. Best left overnight.