Prep time: 25 minutes
Setting time: 4 hours
2 cups frozen strawberries
3 tbsp granulated sweetener
3 tsp warm water
3 tsp gelatine powder
1.5 cups low fat Greek yogurt
1. Place the strawberries and sweetener into a small pot over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the strawberries start to break down. Set aside to cool.
2. Add the water and gelatine to a small bowl and rest for 3 minutes until the gelatine starts to bloom.
3. Next, add the gelatine mixture and collagen powder to the cooled strawberries and blend with an immersion blender until smooth, you can also use a high-speed blender.
4. Add the Greek yogurt to the strawberry mixture and whisk until everything is incorporated.
5. Pour into 4 glasses or ramekins and allow to set in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight. Enjoy!