2 whole avocados, fresh and ripe
4 eggs, whole
2 tbsp seasoning of choice
2 tsp coconut oil
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180-200°C.
2. Cut the avocados in half and remove the stones.
3. In the microwave, melt the coconut oil for approx. 30 seconds.
4. Pour the coconut oil on to the baking dish and place each avocado half in the baking dish.
5. Crack an egg into each half of the avocados, using four eggs in total.
6. Place the tray in the oven.
7. Bake for approx. 25-30 minutes then turn off the oven.
9. Let the avocados sit in the oven to cool slightly, approx. 10 minutes.
10. Remove from the oven and season to taste.