Serves: 10 bars (For larger size, serves 8)
Prep time: 2 minutes
Total time: 2 hrs 2 minutes
Nutritional Information Per serve
Energy: 190 calories
Fat: 9g, 2.2g sat fat
2 cups Rolled oats
2 scoops (60g) True protein WPI90 in French Vanilla
1-2 tbsp Maple syrup
½ cup Peanut butter
½ cup Milk of choice (Soy milk was used here)
50g White choc melts of choice
1. Place rolled oats and protein into a mixing bowl and combine well.
2. Add maple syrup, peanut butter and milk next. Stir well until all combined.
3. Line a baking pan (9-10 inch) with baking paper and transfer contents into pan. Spread evenly with the back of a spoon or fingers. Tip - slightly dampen fingers if finding it hard to spread.
4. Place in the freezer for approximately 1.5-2hr until the bar is firm and not too soft.
5. Drizzle melted chocolate over the top & serve with your favourite cuppa. Enjoy!