Makes 1 large bowl
2 cans chickpeas in brine, drained and rinsed
2 scoops True Protein Beet Powder
1 tbsp hulled tahini paste
2 cloves garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
1 tbsp sherry vinegar (any vinegar will do but sherry vinegar has an amazing flavour)
1/2 lemon, juiced
1 tsp cumin powder
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Salt & pepper to taste
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil and fresh chopped chives to garnish
1. In a food processor, add all of your ingredients and pulse until combined.
2. Stop mixer, scrape down the sides with a spatula, replace lid, then blend on high for 3-4 mins until smooth and creamy.
3. Add in more water as needed to reach desired creamy consistency.
4. Garnish with olive oil and chives.
5. Serve with fresh vegetables, gluten-free crackers, falafels, whatever you like!