Looking for that post workout treat, packed full of healthy fats, fast digesting carbs and a generous hit of protein to fuel that recovery? Food stylist and chef Jamie Humby has you covered with these post workout bites. Try not to devour them all at once…unless it's leg day!
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
1 scoop True Protein WPI Rich Chocolate
250g peanut butter (chunky or smooth)
250g coconut sugar
1 tbsp dark cacao powder
50g 70% dark chocolate, roughly chopped
50g cacao nibs
1. Pre heat your oven to 175°C on fan bake and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, add in all of your ingredients and mix together to form a dough.
3. Evenly portion out 20 balls and lay them spaciously on the lined baking tray.
4. Press down lightly with the prongs of a fork to make a mark and flatten slightly, then bake in the oven for 15 mins.
5. Leave 10 mins to cool and enjoy!