1 carrot, grated
1 zucchini, grated
4 kale leaves, shredded
50g feta, crumbled
1 cup chopped parsley
Pinch of salt
1. Prep your veggies, heat 1 tsp olive oil in a frying pan.
2. Sauté the veg until soft, put the lid on for a couple of minutes to help the process.
3. Beat eggs with pinch salt, add feta and parsley (reserve some to sprinkle on top before serving).
4. Add another tsp olive oil to the veggies in the pan and stir to coat the pan.
5. Pour over the egg mix, making sure the eggs are coating the veggies.
6. Pop the lid on and leave for a few minutes until cooked through.
- Have the omelette as is with baby spinach and some avocado.
- Top with some smoked salmon.
- Put the omelette in a wrap with some avocado.