Makes approx. 21
Prep time: 20 minutes
Setting time: 1 hour
4 tbsp organic virgin coconut oil
2 tbsp honey
2 cups pitted Medjool dates
1 cup roasted almonds
1 cup fresh walnuts
1 scoop maca powder
1/2 cup toasted pepitas
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup desiccated coconut flakes
1 scoop cacao powder
1. In a small pot, melt coconut oil and honey, then set aside.
2. In a food processor, add all other ingredients.
3. Pulse until rough and combined, adding a few tablespoons of water if needed. You should achieve a sticky, gluey consistency.
4. Using wet hands, roll into 50c sized balls onto a tray lined with baking paper.
5. Once all rolled, on a plate add your cacao and roll balls to cover evenly.
6. Place in the refrigerator for an hour to set, then store in an airtight container for as long as they last, which isn’t long trust me.