1 scoop True Protein WPI Rich Chocolate
250g peanut butter (chunky or smooth)
250g coconut sugar
1 tbsp dark cacao powder
50g 70% dark chocolate, roughly chopped
50g cacao nibs
1. Pre-heat your oven to 175°C on fan bake and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, add in all of your ingredients and mix together to form a dough.
3. Evenly portion out 20 balls and lay them spaciously on the lined baking tray.
4. Press down lightly with the prongs of a fork to make a mark and flatten slightly, then bake in the oven for 15 mins.
5. Leave 10 mins to cool and enjoy!