Prep time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 45-55 minutes
Macros per serve:
1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
2 scoops (60g) True WPI90 in French Vanilla
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
2 tsp zest
1 1/4 cup skim milk
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup stevia
1 1/3 cup mixed berries
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. Add the flour, protein powder, baking powder and desiccated coconut into a large bowl and mix.
3. Into another bowl, add the milk, lemon zest, lemon juice, coconut oil, eggs and stevia then whisk until combined.
4. Pour the wet mixture into the dry and gently fold, add the mixed berries and fold a few more times, ensuring you don’t over mix the batter.
5. Pour into lined loaf tin and place into the oven to bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick when inserted comes out clean. Allow to cool for 30 minutes before slicing, enjoy!