Makes 1 loaf
1 scoop True Protein Vegan 85 Rich Chocolate
3/4 cup Teff flour
1 cup gluten-free plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp each cinnamon ground nutmeg, allspice
2 tsp chia seeds
1/4 cup coconut flakes
60g coconut sugar (optional)
2 large extra ripe spotty bananas
1 tbsp coconut oil
200ml almond milk
50ml maple syrup
2 whole eggs (to make vegan use chia seed egg instead)
1. Pre-heat your oven to 160°C on fan bake and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl add in all of your dry ingredients, mixing well.
3. In a separate bowl add in your wet ingredients and mix well.
4. Make a well in the centre of your dry ingredients and gently pour in your wet ingredients.
5. Mix slowly and combine well, once combined, leave to rest for 5 minutes to relax.
6. Pour batter into your lined loaf tin and place in the centre of the oven, cooking for 45 mins to an hour.
7. Your loaf is done when a wooden skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.