If you want more meal prep inspiration follow @marekfitness on Instagram.
- Here is an example of an omnivore food diary for someone whose caloric needs are around 1800 kCal / 7530 kJ with approximately 37% protein / 39% carbs/ 24% fat macronutrient profile.
1800 kCal / 7530 kJ
Food Diary Breakdown
Oatmeal & banana protein pancakes
1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
1 cup peach, cut into cubes
True Protein WPI90
1 cup spinach
Water or milk (optional)
Mango salsa turkey meatballs
60g wholemeal spaghetti or spiralized zucchini
1/4 cup organic tomato pasta sauce
1 tbsp feta cheese
1 cup raspberries
30g mixed nuts
Barbecue grilled chicken
1/2 red capsicum
2 cups spiralized squash noodles
Cottage cheese salad
Oatmeal & Banana Protein Pancakes (2 servings)
1 banana, mashed
1/4 cup milk (your choice dairy/almond/coconut)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup oats
1 scoop True Protein WPI90 French Vanilla
1 tbsp baking powder
1. Mix the wet ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
3. Spoon the batter on to a non-stick pan or griddle to make the pancakes, flipping to cook both sides. Serve with Greek yoghurt and diced peach.
Grilled Chicken (4 servings)
570g chicken tenders
5 tbsp barbecue sauce
1 tsp black pepper
1. Pre-heat a grill or griddle pan to medium-high.
2. Trim and pat dry the chicken.
3. Toss the chicken in a large bowl with the barbecue sauce and spices.
4. Lay the chicken pieces on the grill or pan and cook, turning mid-way.
Mango Salsa Turkey Meatballs (4 servings)
570g minced turkey
1 egg, beaten
1/2 cup oats
1/4 cup salsa
1/3 cup mango, diced
1/3 cup capsicum, diced
Pinch of ground black pepper
Pinch of chilli flakes
Watch how to make this recipe on Marek Fitness' YouTube Channel.
Cottage Cheese Salad (2 servings)
2 cups cottage cheese
1/2 cup cucumber, diced
1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
1/2 lime, juiced
1. Toss all of the ingredients together and season to taste.