Preparation time: 5 minutes
Fat : 8g
¼ cup wholegrain oats
1 scoop (10g) True Collagen in Natural
¾ cup low fat cow’s milk
1 tbs mixed seeds (chia seeds, flaxseed)
Pinch of cinnamon
1 banana, sliced finely
Optional: 1 tsp peanut butter
1. In a bowl, add the oats, collagen powder, milk, seeds, and cinnamon.
2. Mixed ingredients together until collagen is well mixed in.
3. Place bowl in the microwave for 1 minute, remove and give the ingredients a stir.
4. Place the bowl in the microwave for another minute.
5. Slice 1 banana finely and add to the top of the cooked porridge.
6. Add an optional spoon of natural peanut butter and enjoy while hot.