Nutritionist Tammy Kacev shared a high protein and healthy breakfast to ensure you get the best out of your busy days. If you have any questions please get in contact with Tammy via email or Instagram @tammynutrition .
• 2 whole avocados, fresh and ripe
• 4 eggs, whole
• 2 tablespoon s of seasoning of choice
• 2 tsp Coconut oil
1. Preheat the oven to 180-200 degrees.*
2. Cut the avocados in half and remove the pits.
3. In the microwave, melt the coconut oil for approx. 30 seconds.
4. Pour the coconut oil on the baking dish and place each avocado half in the baking dish.
5. Crack 1 egg, and pour into each half of the avocado.
6. Place tray in oven.
7. Bake for approx. 25 to 30 minutes.
8. Once baked, turn off oven.
9. Let avocados sit in oven to cool, for an additional 10 minutes.
10. Remove from oven
11. Season avocados.
12. Ready to serve.
*temperature heating may vary with varying ovens which may alter cooking time.