Makes 6 pancakes
40g scoops instant oats
2 scoops True Pancake Mix
1 egg (optional)
100ml Pureharvest Coco Quench (can be substituted for almond milk or other milk if preferred)
1 tsp canola oil, butter or coconut oil
1. Pour 100ml of Pureharvest Coco Quench into a 700ml large True Protein Shaker.
2. Add True Organic Instant Oats and True Pancake Mix into the same shaker.
4. Shake until batter is mixed into a thick runny paste.
5. Wipe the pan down with the oil or butter. This will help the pancakes not stick to the pan.
6. Heat the pan on a medium to low heat for about 2-3 minutes. It is important that the pan does not get too hot.
7. Pour the batter onto the centre of the pan. The size of the pancakes it to your discretion, however, I find that a palm-sized circle is a perfect size.
8. Once the pancake starts to show air bubbles throughout the surface then it is ready to be flipped. Cook each side for about 1-1.5 minutes.
Hint** Keep a plate nearby to place all cooked pancakes on.
I recommend the following topping options that taste delicious with the pancakes.
Blueberries and icing sugar.
Natural style greek yoghurt, fresh cut strawberries, and a drizzle of honey. You can add chia seeds and pumpkins seeds on top of the yoghurt as nutritious decoration.