Macros Per Serve
2 x True Protein Bars Salted Caramel
250g light cream cheese
1 tsp gelatine powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/8 tsp Himalayan pink salt
2 scoops True Collagen Salted Caramel
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 Tbsp almond butter
1. Cut each protein bar into thirds and roughly shape them into balls, then press them into the bottoms of a silicon muffin tray.
2. Add the scoop of protein powder, gelatine and salt into a glass jug and whisk together with 1/2 cup of boiling water, then stir in the honey. Set mixture aside to cool.
3. Beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth, then add in the vanilla essence and liquid mixture and continue mixing until light and fluffy.
4. Divide mixture into muffin tray and place in fridge overnight to cool.
5. For the sauce, heat up the oil and maple syrup together, then mix in the almond butter.
6. Place cheesecakes on a rack and drizzle cooled sauce over cheesecakes.