Prep time: 10 minutes
3/4 cup rolled oats
1 cup hot water
1/2 cup almond or soy milk (or milk of choice)
1 scoop True Plant Protein in French Vanilla
2 scoops True Beet Powder
Extra liquid if needed
Optional add in: 1-3 tsp maple syrup or rice malt syrup
1. Start by combining the oats and hot water in a saucepan or microwave container depending on how you choose to cook your oats. Let it sit there for a few minutes until all or most of the water has been absorbed.
1. Start cooking on medium to low heat and add the milk.
2. Stir in the protein powder and beet powder and if needed extra liquid and sweetener of choice.
3. Once at desired consistency serve and enjoy
1. Add the almond milk and start cooking your oats in the microwave, 30 seconds at a time taking it out and mixing it each time
2. Stir in the protein powder and beet powder and if needed extra liquid and sweetener.
3. Return to microwave for another 30 seconds.
4. Once at desired consultancy serve and enjoy!