Prep time: 15 minutes
Baking and setting time: 4.5 hours
Macros per serve:
200g low-fat cream cheese
½ cup granulated sweetener
200g low-fat Greek yogurt
2 tbsp Biscoff spread
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp Biscoff spread
1 tsp coconut oil
5 Biscoff biscuits, cut in half
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius and spray 10 muffin cups with cooking oil.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until combined.
3. Next, add in the Greek yogurt, Biscoff spread, collagen powder, eggs and vanilla essence and continue to beat until smooth.
4. Pour the cheesecake mixture into muffin moulds and bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 30 minutes before placing them into the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
5. To make the Biscoff drizzle, add the spread and coconut oil into a small bowl and microwave for 30-45 seconds, stirring every 15 seconds.
6. Remove the cheesecakes from their muffin moulds and drizzle with the Biscoff mixture then top with half a Biscoff biscuit. Place back into the fridge for 10 minutes then they’re ready to eat!