Makes 1 mug cake
1.5 scoops True Protein Chocolate Mug Cake
1/2 scoop True Protein Peanut Butter Powder
50ml almond milk
100g strawberries, quartered, reserving some for garnish
1 tbsp low-fat high-protein greek yoghurt
1. In a mug of your choice, add in your Mug cakes mix, peanut butter powder and almond milk.
2. Mix well but carefully to combine.
3. Add in most of your chopped strawberries reserving a few for garnish.
4. Microwave on high for 1 minute (the extra 15 seconds than recommended helps to cook the strawberries making them jammy)
5. Serve with fresh strawberries and yoghurt and enjoy!