For the love of our peanut butter powder by Amy Barrett @chocdaisy
4 medjool dates, pitted
2 tbsp coconut water
Pinch of pink salt
1 teaspoon vanilla powder
1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
1 TP scoop True Peanut Butter Powder
1/4 cup almonds meal
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius
2. Place dates in a blender or food processor (you can also use a hand-held stick blender) along with the coconut water, salt and vanilla.
3. Whizz until completely smooth.
4. then add the peanut butter, peanut butter powder and almond meal and mix well.
5. Take a heaped tablespoon of the mixture and use your hands to form it into a small cookie shapes.
6. Lay it out on to a baking tray lined with baking paper.
7. Repeat until the rest of the batter is used up - you should be able to make 9 cookies.
8. Take a wet fork and press the prongs of the fork across the top of a cookie then turn the fork around 180 degrees and press the fork prongs over the patty again to create a criss-cross pattern - a wet fork will make this easier
9. Repeat for the rest of the cookies.
10. Bake in the oven for around 12 to 15 minutes.
11. Let the cookies cool completely before storing in an airtight container - keeps in the fridge for a good few days.