Leave a Product Review for a chance to win.
The competition is open from 29/6/15 and ends on Thursday 2/7/15 at midnight.
The winner will be announced via email on Friday 3/7/15 no later than 2.00pm.
How to Enter
• One winner will be chosen after competition end date from all entries.
• Entry to the competition can be made by writing a Product Review on the True Protein website www.trueprotein.com.au.
• Multiple entries are permitted.
• Competition starts 29th June 2015.
• Competition ends 2nd July 2015.
• The competition is open to Australian residents, 18 years and over.
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents, aged 18 years or over ("Eligible Entrants"). The competition is not open to employees of True Protein Pty Ltd, their agents, contractors, consultants, their families (including de facto spouses) or to other persons assisting with the competition.
3. The Promoter is True Protein Pty Ltd (ABN 28166071772) of Unit 1, 108 Old Pittwater Road Brookvale NSW 2100 ("Promoter").
4. The Promotion starts at on 29th June 2015 and continues until 2nd July 2015 ("Promotion Period").
5. To enter to be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must have written a Product Review on the True Protein website and had it published.
6. One prize winner will be chosen from all entries and announced on 3rd July 2015 ("Competition Date").
7. Winners will be asked to confirm their postal address before prizes are dispatched. The Promoter will bear the cost of delivery but all other costs associated with the taking and use of the prizes (including taxes etc) is the responsibility of the winner.
8. Entries with defamatory or offensive content or incorrect contact details are not eligible to win. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for misdirected, lost or delayed entries and entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period, or for any technical difficulties with entry.
9. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
10. All prizes must be taken as stated. The prizes are not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value. The judge's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from the competition, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these rules, suspend or discontinue this competition at any time.
18. All federal, state, provincial, territorial and local laws and regulations apply.