Try Our WPI90 Sample Box
taste all 10 delicious flavours of our best-selling whey protein powder!
- grass-fed whey protein
- 90% protein content*
- suitable for vegetarians
- no added sugar
Why You'll Love Us
- + 100% Natural & Delicious
- + Premium NZ Grass-Fed Whey
- + No Artificial Colours or Flavours
- + Money Back Guarantee
- + Ships FREE for a limited time only
Scared of commitment?
True Sample Packs are the best way for you to try every flavour in the range before picking your favourite and grabbing a 1kg bag.
Each individual sachet is pre-portioned for ultimate convenience.
Keep them in your pantry or take them on the go - the superior creaminess and mixability of this product won’t disappoint.Buy Now
“This is such a convenient way to test all flavour options. Be warned though, the flavours are so delicious it’s difficult to choose!”
“Amazing experience to order and an excellent way to taste each flavour. All of them have been delicious. Definitely going to order the big bag now!”
Which will be your favourite flavour?
There's only one way to find out
|Unflavoured WPI||PER SERVE||PER 100G|
Protein powder is essentially a concentrated source of protein derived from either an animal or plant source. Whey protein is a high-quality, complete protein naturally found in cows’ milk. Whey is separated as a by-product of cheesemaking, when enzymes are added to the milk to encourage coagulation, separating the liquid from the solids (curds). The liquid content (whey) is strained off and filtered to remove most of the fat and lactose. For WPC80, the liquid is micro-filtrated and for WPI90 it goes through a second ultra-filtration process that removes further fat and lactose resulting in a more refined whey. The filtered liquid is then evaporated and dried to become a pure whey powder, which is how it arrives at the True Protein HQ, where we blend it with all-natural flavours and package it on site.
The key difference between the two whey protein powders is refinement. Both powders go through a micro-filtration process in their raw state, but WPI90 goes through a further ultra-filtration process that strips away more of the lactose and other elements to give a purer whey with a higher protein content of around 90%. Please see here https://www.trueprotein.com.au/isolate-concentrate-difference for further information.
- Try every flavour in the range
- Find which product and flavour is right for you before committing to a large bag
- Great travel-size sachets for protein on the go
- Bargain price – only $30 for 10 sachets
- Every sachet is 100% natural with no artificial flavours, fillers or additives
- Pre-measured single serves
- Sample packs available for each of our bestselling protein powders
We have opted to use stevia to sweeten our flavoured proteins. Stevia is derived naturally from a plant grown in South America and is around 200-300 times sweeter than sugar. We therefore only need very small quantities of this naturally produced sweetener to flavour our protein powders.
- 100% clean, all-natural protein powder – no fillers, nothing artificial, no bad aftertaste
- 25g protein per 30g serving
- True only use the best quality raw ingredients from around the globe, including New Zealand grass-fed whey
- Possesses minimum 90% protein content
- All supplements feature non-GMO and certified organic ingredients wherever possible
- A complete amino acid profile containing all nine essential amino acids
- Only trace amounts of lactose, entirely gluten-free and with no added sugar, making WPI90 suitable for sensitive stomachs
- Suitable for vegetarians
- WPI90 has one of the highest protein contents of any known substance
- Only trace fat and carbohydrates, perfectly suited for lean muscle gain and fat loss
There is only a trace amount of lactose in our WPI90 protein powder due to the ultra-filtration process it goes through to remove the lactose. You may be able to consume it if you are lactose intolerant or lactose sensitive but should seek advice from your doctor first if you are concerned.
Yes, it is perfectly safe to drink whey protein without working out, especially if you have a low-protein diet or are recovering from illness. However, it is important to review your own individual requirements to avoid excess protein consumption. It’s also important not to replace whole food sources with protein shakes. Protein supplements should ideally be used alongside a healthy balanced diet.
If using your protein alongside an exercise regime then we recommend enjoying a protein shake within an hour of finishing your workout to enhance recovery. Protein shakes can also be consumed at any time throughout the day, depending on your individual needs. The latest scientific research suggests that consumption of 1.2-1.6g of protein per kilogram of body weight per day is an appropriate protein target (1). For example, if your current weight is 80kg then your dietary protein requirements are between 96-128g per day. Our protein can also be used as an ingredient in both sweet and savoury recipes. Check out our long list of recipes here https://www.trueprotein.com.au/blog/recipes
(1) Noakes, M, (2018) Protein Balance: New Concepts for Protein in Weight Management; CSIRO, Australia.
Yes, as WPI90 is so low in carbs (approx. 1.9g per 30g serve with water) it is suitable for taking when following the low-carbohydrate ketogenic diet.