Are you looking for a new coffee infused way to start the day? Look no further, this delicious Choc Smoothie Bowl with Coffee Chia Pudding is perfect for you.
Recipe by the lovely Amy Barrett @chocdaisy
Ingredients (Choc Smoothie Bowl)
1/2 Frozen Banana
1 cup Almond Mylk
1 shot of Kefir
Ice to blend
Method (Choc Smoothie Bowl)
1. Throw everything in a blender till smooth.
2. Pour into 2 bowls.
Ingredients (Coffee Chia Pudding)
1/2 cup Cold Brew Coffee (or True Protein Organic Coffee Powder)
1/2 cup Almond Milk
1/4 cup Organic Chia Seed
1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
Method (Coffee Chia Pudding)
1. Pop all the ingredients in a jar and shake.
2. Leave to sit for a couple of minutes.
3. Shake again.
4. Repeat this process until chia forms a gel.
5. Top Choc Smoothie Bowl with Coffee Chia Pudding