Makes 1 mug cake
Prep time: 10 minutes
1.5 scoops True Protein Chocolate Mug Cake
15g natural peanut butter
50ml almond milk
100g strawberries, quartered, reserving some for garnish
1 tbsp low-fat high-protein greek yoghurt
1. Add True Mug Cake mix, peanut butter powder and almond milk to a microwave-safe mug.
2. Mix well until it forms a smooth paste.
3. Gently stir in most of the chopped strawberries, reserving a few for garnish.
4. Microwave on high for 1 minute (the extra 15 seconds than recommended helps to cook the strawberries making them deliciously jammy!)
5. Serve topped with fresh strawberries and yoghurt and enjoy!