I am a 35 year old male, vegetarian, working out 5 days a week and playing volleyball twice a week for 2 hours on average. I weigh around 93kg and with this meal prep I maintain roughly a 10 to 12% body fat level. I also allow myself to eat whatever meal I feel like twice a week, especially around leg day and back day.
True Protein Pre Workout (at times)
Food Diary Breakdown
Spinach tomato slow cooker frittata
Tofu turmeric fried spaghetti
Curry bean kale stew with fried egg
True Protein WPI90 shake
Oatmeal berry protein pancakes
Chickpea veggie burger with edamame, cucumbers and fresh green peppers
Oatmeal Berry Protein Pancakes
Combine everything except blueberries in a food processor. Blend to form a batter and then add blueberries. Cook in a non-stick pan for about three minutes on one side, flip and then a further two minutes.
Slow Cooker Veggie Frittata
10 egg whites
1 capsicum diced or 1 cup diced tomatoes
2 cups spinach
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp of sea salt
Add spices to your liking like paprika and so on
1. In a bowl whip eggs, egg whites and spices well
2. Add veggies and mix all
3. Coat your slow cooker with olive or coconut oil
4. Pour mixture in and set to Low temp
5. Depending on the size of your cooker it will take around 3 to 4 hours on LOW or around 2 hours on HIGH
Curry Bean Kale Stew
1 onion diced
3 cans of beans (northeastern, pinto and/or other beans your choice) drained and rinsed but preserve liquid from one can
5 cups broth (preferably low sodium vegetable)
Bunch of kale torn into small pieces no stalk (around 10 cups)
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp curry paste
2 tbsp of olive oil
2 tsp low sodium soy sauce
Sharp cheddar (optional)
1. In a large pan heat up olive oil, add onion reduce until golden
2. Add beans, reserved liquid, broth, soy sauce and spices and bring to simmer.
3. Add kale stir well until kale wilts. Let simmer for about 20 minutes to make kale tender.
4. Fry your eggs (sunny side up), place on top of your stew.
5. Top with sriracha and or cheese.
Tofu Fried Spaghetti
400g of drained firm tofu, crumbled
3 cups of cooked whole grain spaghetti
½ onion diced
2 carrots diced
3 cups spinach
1 tsp curry
1 tsp of turmeric
½ tsp of smoked paprika
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. In a large pan heat up olive oil, add onion, carrots reduce until golden.
2. Add tofu and spices and cook covered on medium heat for about 5 minutes mixing occasionally.
3. Add spinach and spaghetti, and stir well until spinach wilts.