I am a 35 year old male, vegetarian, working out 5 days a week and playing volleyball twice a week for 2 hours on average. I weigh around 93kg and with this meal prep I maintain roughly a 10 to 12% body fat level. I also allow myself to eat whatever meal I feel like twice a week, especially around leg day and back day.
Food Diary Breakdown
Crepe with almond butter and jam
Spinach omelet waffle
Red lentil linguini with shelled soybeans and basil pesto
True Protein WPI90
Raspberries for Salads
Protein Blend Couscous-otto (4 servings)
2 servings of Birds Eye Steamfresh Protein Blends Southwest Style
2 cups of cooked couscous
1 cup of cooked lentils
1 tsp smoked paprika
Pinch of salt and black pepper
1 tbsp avocado oil
1. Cook protein blend, couscous and lentils per directions.
2. Mix protein blend, lentils, couscous, spices and oil together and split into 4 servings.
Spinach Waffle Omelets (to make 1 large)
1 whole eggs
2 egg whites
½ cup baby spinach
Pinch of salt, pepper and paprika
1. Turn on waffle iron.
2. Mix eggs and egg whites with spices.
3. Spray waffle with olive oil.
4. Pour egg mixture onto iron and hold the iron down until waffle is made.
1 diced onion
1 tbsp olive oil
3 cans of beans (drained and rinsed)
2 cans of fire roasted tomatoes
3 diced carrots
2 diced capsicums
1 low sodium chili seasoning packet
2 cups of water or vegetable stock
Mix all and cook on high for about 3 hours in a crock-pot.