I am a 35 year old male, vegetarian, working out 5 days a week and playing volleyball twice a week for 2 hours on average. I weigh around 93kg and with this meal prep I maintain roughly a 10 to 12% body fat level. I also allow myself to eat whatever meal I feel like twice a week, especially around leg day and back day.
2850 kCal / 11920 kJ
193 g Protein
341 g Carbs
79 g Fat
Food Diary Breakdown
Breakfast Overnight Oats:
¾ cup Oats
1 cup Almond Milk
½ scoop Chocolate True WPI90
1 Tbsp Flax Seeds
½ cup Pomegranate
Chickpea Pasta Stuffed Peppers
Bean Kale Stew with Fried Egg
Greek Yogurt with Berries
40 g Mixed Nuts
Raspberry Mini Muffins
2 Veggie Burgers
150 g of Sweet Potatoes
3 cups Romaine Lettuce
½ cup Peppers
¼ cup Cucumber
¼ cup Roasted Chickpeas
¼ cup Pomegranate
5 Plantain Chips
1.5 Tbsp Hummus
Protein Oatmeal Bites
Wet and dry ingredients as shown in the pic. Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. In a large bowl mix all wet ingredients and then slowly add and mix in all dry stuff
3. Once all mixed well pour evenly into a 2 inch muffin pan (sprayed with olive oil) as shown in the picture
4. Place topping on top per your liking
5. Bake for approximately 14 minutes
Bean Kale Stew:
1 onion diced 3 cans of beans (northeastern, pinto and/or your choice) drained and rinsed but preserve liquid from one can 5 cups broth (preferably low sodium vegetable) Bunch of kale torn into small pieces no stalk (like 10 cups) Salt and pepper to taste 2 tbsp of olive oil 2 tsp low sodium soy sauce 6 eggs Sharp cheddar (optional)
1. In a large pan heat up olive oil, add onion reduce until golden
2. Add beans, reserved liquid, broth, soy sauce and spices and bring to simmer.
3. Add kale stir well until kale wilts. Let simmer for about 20 minutes to make kale tender.
4. Fry your eggs (sunny side up), place on top of your stew.
5. Top with sriracha and or cheese.
Roasted Garbanzo Beans (Chickpeas):
1 can of Garbanzo Beans 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Tbsp of Roasted Vegetable Spice Mix
3. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (230 degrees Celsius)
4. Drain and paper towel dry chickpeas.
5. In a bowl drizzle with oil and season with spices.
6. Toss chickpeas to coat all in the oil/spice mix.
7. Lay on baking dish evenly.
8. Roast for 35 to 45 minutes depending on the texture you prefer.
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 tsp True Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 400°F / 250°C
2. Peel the plantains, cut into thin slices (the thinner the crispier)
3. Place slices in a bowl, drizzle with oil and cinnamon, and coat the slices evenly
4. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the plantain slices flat in one layer
5. Bake for 20-40 min (depending on thickness of the slices), or until the edges are golden
Greek Yogurt with Berries
I use 1 cup Greek yogurt on top of 1 Tbsp Chia seeds topped with ½ to ¾ cup berries and dash of True WPI90 to help the flavor
Chickpea Stuffed Peppers
The recipe is not tested enough to be shared.