Here is an example of a vegan prep that would apply to someone whose caloric needs are in the area of 1750 kCal / 7330 kJ with roughly 49% Carbs / 26% Fat / 25% Protein macronutrient distribution profile.
Meal Prep Breakdown
2 rice cakes
5 medium strawberries
Almond butter (1.5 Tbsp)
Baby carrots (11ish)
Green pepper (1/2 cup)
Lentil pasta (2/3 cup dry)
Protein blend of edamame, beans, lentil and corn (1/2 cup)
Organic marinara sauce (2 Tbsp)
Old Fashioned Oats (1/2 cup)
Vanilla Almond Milk (3/4 cup)
Raspberries (1/2 cup)
French Vanilla True Protein VEGAN85 for taste (1 Tbsp) (optional)
Hummus (1.5 Tbsp)
Sunflower Seeds (just few seeds)
Meatless meatballs (4)
Turmeric kale cauliflower rice (1.5 cups)
Organic marinara sauce (1/2 cup)
1753 Calories/7335 kJ
Turmeric Kale Cauliflower Rice:
1/2 diced onion
1 large head cauliflower
1 Tbsp olive oil
3 cups kale (stems removed and cut into roughly 2-3cm pieces)
Pinch of Salt
Pinch of Black Pepper
1 Tbsp Turmeric
1. Peel and cut your sweet potatoes into 1.5cm cubes.
2. Wash and dry cauliflower, remove all greens and cut into a few even sections (like 4).
3. Use grater (medium sized holes) or a food processor to grate the cauliflower into rice, leaving the stems out.
4. Place in paper towel and squeeze the water out of the grated batch.
5. In a large pan, sauté your dices onion in oil until golden, add cauliflower and cook cauliflower for about 5 minutes covered mixing occasionally.
6. Add spices and kale, mix well and cook until kale wilts and softens to your desired preference.