Makes 20 bars
1. Line a pan with baking paper. Process the almonds in a blender until finely chopped.
2. Add the Vegan85, Cacao and Peanut Butter Powder to the blender.
3. Add the dates and process for 1-2 minutes. The mix should feel slightly tacky and hold together when squeezed.
4. Transfer the mixture to the lined pan and pat down evenly.
5. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or freeze for 30 minutes, to set. Using a pizza cutter or large knife, cut into 20 bars. Store the bars in an airtight container.