Everyone loves pancakes so indulge every Sunday with True Vanilla Protein pancakes.
Makes 6 Pancakes.
Serves 2 with 3 pancakes each.
11/2 scoops* True Instant Oats
2 scoops* True Pancake Mix
1 egg (optional)
100ml Pureharvest Coco Quench (can be substituted for almond milk or other milk if preferred)
1tsp canola oil, butter or coconut oil
1. Pour 100ml of Pureharvest Coco Quench into a 700ml large True Protein Shaker.
2. Add True Organic Instant Oats and True Pancake Mix into the same shaker.
4. Shake until batter is mixed into a thick runny paste.
5. Wipe the pan down with the oil or butter. This will help the pancakes not stick to the pan.
6. Heat the pan on a medium to low heat for about 2-3 minutes. It is important that the pan does not get too hot.
7. Pour the batter onto the center of the pan. The size of the pancakes it to your discretion, however, I find that a palm sized circle is a perfect size.
8. Once the pancake starts to show air bubbles throughout the surface then it is ready to be flipped. Cook each side for about 1-1.5 minutes.
Hint** Keep a plate nearby to place all cooked pancakes on.
I recommend the following topping options that taste delicious with the pancakes.
Blueberries and some powdered sugar.
Natural style greek yogurt, fresh cut strawberries, and a drizzle of honey. You can add chia seeds and pumpkins seeds on top of the yogurt as nutritious decoration.
*Recipe utilises scoop supplied with product.