These are super quick and easy cookies to make and they are a great healthy treat for house parties or for gifting. Another one of Mal V @melonrouge's vegan creations!
1c vegan butter
2c plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp arrowroot (or tapioca) flour
1 tsp vanilla essence
3 tbsp water
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
2. Combine everything and roll into a dough
3. Use a rolling pin to roll out mixture and use a cookie cutter to cut out cookies
4. Bake for 8-10 minutes. They'll come out of the oven soft and will harden once cooled completely.
5. Combine icing ingredients.
6. Once the cookies are cooled, dip the cookies into the icing.
7. Once all cookies are iced, place them covered in the fridge.