What better way to start the day than with the smell of a freshly baked tray of granola! It's the perfect topping for a bowl of protein yogurt to enjoy in the morning.
Granola can be eaten as cereal with milk and it makes a great topping for yogurt. Making it yourself ends up cheaper than the store bought versions and is ridiculously easy.
Once you’ve baked your granola, allow it to cool and store it in an airtight container.
200g rolled oats
200g almonds and cashews
1 tsp True Organic Cinnamon Powder
1 tsp True Organic Vanilla Powder
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp honey
1 scoop True Whey Protein Concentrate Banana & Honey flavour
½ cup organic greek yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 120 degrees Celsius. Line a tray with baking paper.
2. For the granola, mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
3. Warm the honey and coconut oil together until runny.
4. Combine the honey and coconut oil with the dry ingredients until coated.
5. Spread evenly on tray and bake for 1 hour until golden, stirring occasionally.
6. Allow to cool.
7. For the yogurt, simply mix the yogurt with the protein powder in a bowl.
8. Top yogurt with granola and your choice of fruit, if desired.