2 x 5g serves of True Protein Beet Powder
½ cup desiccated coconut
1. Add the almonds, protein powder and beet powder to a high-speed blender and blend until ground to a powder.
2. Add the pitted dated and blend until the mixture starts to come together like a dough. You might need to add a sprinkle of water but please be patient, it will come together
3. Remove from the blender. Use a small scoop or tablespoon to measure roughly 40g servings and then roll into balls using your hands.
4. Add the coconut and remaining beet powder to a bowl and roll the finished ball to coat. Repeat with the rest of the mixture.
5. Pop in the fridge for an hour and your protein balls are ready to eat!
6. Will last for up to 4 weeks in the fridge.